Monday, September 13, 2010

The Weekend

Shipping Containers

On Friday, our friend Dave came over and helped unload my shipping containers. I made chicken enchiladas for everyone using some of the tomatoes and peppers from the garden. Then this weekend, we arranged the furniture and unpacked a lot of my things.



Craft Room

Craft Room

As you can see, there is a lot more to unpack and even more to put away. Most of my things are in the room that Scott rented out to friends in the past. It will be a combination of a craft room, office and guest room.

Dining Room

We put my tall bookcase in the dining room. It now holds board games and reference books.

Bedroom

Bedroom

Scott put his dresser next to the bed and we moved the chest to the bottom of the bed so that I could fit my dresser in the room.

Kitchen

Next, I need to figure out what to do with all of my kitchen things.

Saturday, we went to Scott's middle brother's house for the Michigan game vs. Notre Dame, after which Dave had us over for salmon and steak on the grill. Sunday, Scott's parents had a birthday party for Scott's youngest brother, and we came home with more equipment for the kitchen -- most of his parents' canning supplies. Adventures in canning, here we come!

P.S. If you're reading, please feel free to leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment