Thursday, September 23, 2010

Craft Shows

Given that my readers are all in the Atlanta or Detroit areas, I would like to share a schedule of upcoming nearby crafty goings-on you may be interested in:

American Sewing Expo
Novi, MI
Friday, Sept. 24 - Sunday, Sept. 26

Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa
Athens, GA
Saturday, Nov. 13

Indie Craft Experience
Atlanta, GA
Saturday, Nov. 20 - Sunday, Nov. 21

4th Annual Flint Handmade Holiday Craft Market
Flint, MI
Saturday, Nov. 27

Detroit Urban Craft Faire
Detroit, MI
Saturday, Dec. 4 - Sunday, Dec. 5

I have purchased many of my holiday gifts at the Indie Craft Experience for the last few years. It's always fabulous.

ETA: Apparently, last weekend I missed a DIY street fair in Ferndale. Bummer. I guess I had better subscribe to Handmade Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment