Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I have arrived

Last night, around 11:00, with myself a the wheel for the first time, I pulled into my boyfriend's house, or -- I suppose I should say -- our house.  I am moving to Michigan, otherwise known as "the frozen north", from Georgia, otherwise known as "Hotlanta".  I have decided to write a blog to document this major change in my life, as well as the many projects I plan to accomplish.  I was working at a fabulous architecture firm in Atlanta, which I left in order to move here and pursue my relationship.  Being out of work is scary, but I will be searching for a position here, and also applying to graduate schools to further my career and officially become an architect.  I will also be selling some of the projects that I make on Etsy.  I hope to make this blog an interesting place to visit for anyone, not just my friends and family.  I will show our progress on transforming his home into our home, projects I am working on for myself and those close to me, projects I am working on for sale, tutorials and resources, my explorations of the area, and the things I learn as I hone my photography skills.  I hope you will join me for the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment