Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lazy Sick Days

Yesterday, I toasted the salted sunflowers, and I think they came out well. I ended up having to put them in the oven for 30 minutes to get them dry though. Maybe my recipe wasn't expecting them to come straight out of the brine.

I also updated my resume with my references and finally started to work on the job search. It still feels kind of surreal, though. Almost like I must be on vacation because I have spent so many of my vacations here.

Scott came home early because he was feeling sick, and so was I, though in a different way, so I spent most of the evening sitting around drinking tea with honey and knitting on my Pomatomus socks. I got all the way to the heel flap on the first sock.

Pomatomus Sock

Today, I'm still feeling bad. I was up for the delivery of our new dryer, but after that I took a big nap, and now I'm feeling considerably better. I can breathe and I don't have a headache. I'm not going to push myself to do much today, though. I'm just concentrating on recovery.

1 comment: