Thursday, September 16, 2010

Unpacking update

So, over the last few days, I have been busy taking care of things like car insurance, a new bank account, my new car tag, etc. I have also been unpacking and reorganizing things so that I can unpack. Unfortunately, the old adage "If you have all day, you'll take all day." is proving to be true in my case. Why is it that it's taking me all day to take care of things I feel like I would normally be able to accomplish after work? Still, progress has been made.



First, I reorganized the linen closet and added my things:
Linen Closet

Next, I reorganized some of the kitchen storage and added some shelves in a cabinet so I could add my things:

Kitchen

Kitchen

As you can see, I have done a lot in my craft room:

Craft Room

Even if one of the major things was to shove boxes of supplies under the bed:

Craft Room

And there is definitely still more to do:

Craft Room

Hoser, the cat, is very curious about all this:

Hoser

Thander, the dog, is not so curious, but he does like to hang out near me:

Thander

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got a whole lot of crock pot in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One's a rice cooker. I guess it's kind of similar...

    ReplyDelete