Sunday, January 15, 2012

Guest Room

Guest Room

Another thing I've done recently is rearrange the guest room. The first thing I did was to move my desk into Scott's office. Now that we're mixing our stuff more, that room is now "the office" and the other room is really the guest room, rather than the room that holds all my stuff.

Craft Room

Above is what this corner looked like before. Taking the desk out allowed me to move things around so that both sides of the bed can be accessed.

Guest Room

The drop leaf table moved next to the bed, serving as both a desk and a bedside table.

Craft Room

This was previously the location of the bed.

Guest Room Bookcase

Now, one of the bookcases has been moved to this wall.

Guest Room

This week, I moved and rehung pictures throughout the room, as well as the basket on the wall by the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment