- Every workday either: read at least one section of LEED, work on one portfolio piece, contact at least one employer, or photograph items to sell on Etsy.
- Post at least three topics a week: one fiber arts, one cocktail, and one other.
- Focus on doing things myself: complete something photographable every day.
- Exercise at least three days a week: dance, yoga and/or biking.
From past goals:
- Finish unfinished projects - In addition to this month's knitting, spinning, and sewing goals, I will make and send the Christmas cards I initially didn't make enough of.
- Make a chocolate cake as soon as the apple pie is gone. Bake bread at least once.
- Decrease my consumption of processed food: victory at the store - no chips or similar guilty snacks.
- Visit the local fishmonger I just found.
- Declutter something every workday.