Friday, October 1, 2010

Finished Unpacking

Craft Room

Yesterday, probably the most significant thing I tackled was emptying the rest of the moving boxes.

Craft Room

The remaining boxes are full of crafting items that were boxed up before I moved.

As you can see from the photos, there are a lot of things that won't fit in my shelves. Maybe I've crammed too much stuff into the room in general, but I clearly need more, taller shelving. I would like to be able to unpack my craft stuff and have it easily accessible and easily usable. Of course, now is not the time to be purchasing shelving.

Also, you may notice framed artwork and such in the pictures. Scott and I will be going over our stuff and figuring out together what will be going up in the rest of the house before I decide what to hang in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment