Wednesday, December 8, 2010

After the jump...

A number of my posts are rather long and image heavy, like the previous post about the Detroit Urban Craft Fair, and I realize that not everyone who follows my blog will be interested in all of them, so I have just gone through my old posts and added "jumps" to the particularly large ones.

I realize that a few of you who have told me that you are reading my blog are not so internet savvy, so I wanted to alert you to this change.  Any time you read my blog, you may see a link that says "Read more".  Click on the link and it will take you to the rest of my post.  You will know that it is a link because the color will be different from the rest of the text.

Try it:



See, that worked great!  Remember to look for the "Read more..." at the bottom of other posts, if you don't want to miss anything.

I have also just opened up the comments to anonymous users, so those of you who do not have blogs or Google accounts can leave comments, too.  Please do!  Please just sign your name or a nickname, so I know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment